Members'fish pics

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
discus_2013 said:
What kind off eel do you have there in pic one?

It's actually a black kuhli loach.... There are three of them in there

Madness

Staff member
anthony said:
The king tiger and goldie are great!

Thanks Anthony, which is why I am leaning towards a 300 gallon Pleco/ ??? tank :) These guys need more room, plus I wanted to add several breeding caves and start getting pairs of each of these.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Knutsen1122 said:
Philippine blue angel (mutation)

Not sure why this is a mutation..... I want this fish for my Pleco/ loach tank!!!! Awesome color

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
This is my three week old( been with me this long) betta named Merica. He's a rescue from a student at the end of the year when his parents were going to flush it because his fins were disappearing ( rotting away) they are coming back now..... And next year he will live in my nano 9 gallon tank on my desk.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 159
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 159

Knutsen1122

lloyd378 said:
Knutsen1122 said:
Philippine blue angel (mutation)

Not sure why this is a mutation..... I want this fish for my Pleco/ loach tank!!!! Awesome color
the color is a mutation. They are supposed to be the same color as the first angel I posted. These two are siblings.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
My old wc yellow convict that I sold to Scott.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 113

Betty

Staff member
This picture is from last year. Dad, mom and little tiny baby in this shot. Their color varies -- sometimes they are pretty white, other times much darker.

Altolamprologus calvus (white Chaitika)
009_zpsa73f5aba.jpg

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
A pic of williams hemichromis fasciatus [attachment=0]image.jpg[/attachment]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 30

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, these are his new pair of fasciatus ..... Can't remember exactly how old th fry are

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to start a thread to share out our fish. I'll start with one pic and each day I'll add another one of my fish..... I encourage all of you to add a fish a day too. I think this would be fun plus I really do get to live through all of you and your fish. I'll be shooting all of my fish with my phone so don't be intimidated if you aren't the best photographer
Im bumping this back to life. Please see the instructions above. Super simple, just post a fish pic... each day would be great

Here is my pic for the day, my two toned true midas male
1B347916-914A-4503-AC53-CC605B0430CB.png