Members'fish pics

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Ive got this buddy who always bugs me to post pics but he never post his pics, lol

Could not resist @lloyd378 ;)

Anyway we have been talking about putting his big male Trimac with my female one day....

Here is the male from @lloyd378 (Rapps Rio Naranjo)
C7E8DBCC-268D-4EDC-B94D-73FDC253B94C.jpeg
And here is my dainty little female (F1 Rio Niltepec from Max's Cichlids)
IMG_20210419_185239695_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Madness

Staff member
Right now the size difference is still tremendous! He would eat her before he realized it was a female, lol.

My guess is his male is 14" and my female is 4" (Think Great Dane and a Chihuahua...
Those are the exact same sizes of the chancho I have breeding right now :)

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Those are the exact same sizes of the chancho I have breeding right now :)
I guess it would be easy then to provide hides/escapes for the female that the male couldnt get to her....

Madness

Staff member
I guess it would be easy then to provide hides/escapes for the female that the male couldnt get to her....
I have 2 caves with small openings and a small pot all for her to escape, and 1 large one for them to breed in

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Getting excited about the triamc project again with the fish separated, healing and now having two up for sale. Was just getting overwhelmed with having too many of the same fish that all needed their own space. Even the biggest one had tears in fins and other damage because these fish just dont seem to get pecking order, they all want to be in charge!

Here is the biggest one with the best personality.
IMG_20210616_190349716_HDR.jpg