New profile posts

Can you please help me? I am not finding a help section. I want to bump my FS post, don't know how.
Madness
Madness
I believe all you need to do is reply to your post and let everyone know that the item is still available
I have C. Regani, but only have 2 male and several female who haven't paired up yet. If you go to APFP, you might be able to find some.
Hey what kind if pikes do you have? Would you be willing to sell any? Im looking to buy a pair of c. Reganis or c. Compressiceps, are you willing to sell any of your pike? I have. Pair of festivums im trying to sell
Would you happen to have blue shrimp for sale?
pbmax
pbmax
I do indeed have blue velvets available; how many are you interested in?
Who's Pleco won the photo contest. Got the banner done, just need that bit of type.
Nice talking with you today, Angelo. The Julii cats are resting in my quarantine tank now. Hopefully they'll adapt and be able to live in the pencil fish tank.
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
I'm glad your fish are doing well! Thanks for stopping by, and thank you for signing up to Washington FishBox!
Needing re home for Chinese algae eater had him about 6 months . getting to aggressive. live in the kitsap wa area .