New profile posts

Hi Jared, hoping this is how to PM someone on this site? lol I might interested in your 100 gal. About how much were you looking to get for it?
Jared d
Jared d
I'm asking 200, its less then what I put in it and I can add the different filters I made for this tank ( both trickle filters) and media unused along with it and the pump, if you want it. I imagine your going to redo it all to your likings though such as piping etc. Also when I got the tank I buffed out most of the scratches( was a salt tank before).
Jared d
Jared d
Also have 2 75 gallon heaters I used for it to
I should be able to corral the SAE's in my 10 gallon quarantine tank this weekend if you want to get them on Monday 4/17? I could meet you somewhere or if you wanted to have a visit to my aquarium/zoo you could pick them up.
VickiK
VickiK
OK. Next Monday it is!! Text me your contact info and what time I can show up and I'll be there with bells on. I'm kind of an "early bird" so let me know what time you want a Fish Wrangler at your door!
VickiK
VickiK
This deck guy is a neighbor and friend...and quite frankly, he works FAR TOO SLOWLY for my taste. If he can step it up and make it rain - he 's got a job but doubt that's possible for him.
VickiK
VickiK
But he's a civil war re=ennactor so that kind of helps him. I love history.
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner, been super busy. I will collect all the overflows tonight and load them up. Are you available this Saturday? (tomorrow)

I am meeting up with someone in Mountlake Terrace at about noon, maybe we can meet after that?

425 754 2775 text is probably faster
R
Racersk
I loaded what I had and heading to your neck of the woods, let me know if your around and we can meet up.
The 35 hex tank is taken down and a picture was added of it, if your serious hit me up with your best offer.
Not sure if this is how you PM on here but... how much for the val? and it does have roots right? not sure you can even plant clippings??
Vikki, would you be up for a northend swap in Kenmore??? I' looking for vendors for March
VickiK
VickiK
I would certainly attend - but I don't have enough crap to sell anything. YET. LOL