Members'fish pics

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Plan on a trip to Portlandia on Saturday. Hoping Wet Spot has a Hairy puffer in stock.

Here is an oldie of my old girl Scruffy
IMG_20170624_090328462 (1).jpg

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Their stock list shows them in stock. You might try giving them a call to see if they would hold one for you.
Stock list is not always what is in store, they do have a 'holding facility' which I believe is their wholesale business that sends out to places like Pet Works in Olympia. I think that one is run under 'cichlid exchange' if I remember correctly.

I really want to see the puffer I buy so its not fair to ask them to hold a fish I may not like. Im kind of picky about the puffer. There are a few that I call 'hairless' varieties that look a bit different. Not a fan of these ones that look bald, lol

Here is a pic I found of one online that I call a 'hairless'
4c18a6fadae24.jpg

fishguy1978

Legendary Member
Stock list is not always what is in store, they do have a 'holding facility' which I believe is their wholesale business that sends out to places like Pet Works in Olympia. I think that one is run under 'cichlid exchange' if I remember correctly.

I really want to see the puffer I buy so its not fair to ask them to hold a fish I may not like. Im kind of picky about the puffer. There are a few that I call 'hairless' varieties that look a bit different. Not a fan of these ones that look bald, lol

Here is a pic I found of one online that I call a 'hairless'
View attachment 9503
Cichlid Exchange it is. I wish I had a business license so that I could tour the facility.
I love those eyes and the hints of color. <3

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Cichlid Exchange it is. I wish I had a business license so that I could tour the facility.
I love those eyes and the hints of color. <3
lol, that was a bad example pic, that one looks cool color wise but just a lack of "hair" is what I was trying to show. Most of the time they are pretty bland looking but the eyes are always cool