New profile posts

Yes I am available this weekend. Do want more pictures of them? I tried to get shots of them all.
I am interested in 4 of the blues. R U available this weekend? With the weather calling for being crappy it's up in the air if I can make it Saturday. Thanks!
I have 3 tanks, 3 fish.. Spoiled Rotten!!! Wanna get a bigger tank for Ike. Just have to find the right price.
Hi there,
Someone on this forum suggested that I contact you regarding Altum angels. I'm interested in understanding what it takes to keep them happy. What can you tell me about their unique requirements? I'm quite familiar with their cousins P. Scalare.

Thanks,
Twila
Hi there,
Someone on this forum suggested that I contact you regarding Altum angels. Are you the same Star Rider that has experience with these fish? I'm interested in understanding what it takes to keep them happy.

Thanks,
Twila
thanks I just got the culture set up a few minutes ago and I'm really exited to start feeding soon, and no I did not, pretty much right before we asked for them she just sold em
Reactions: Pleco Jim
Pleco Jim
Pleco Jim
Yea that happened a few times. I had atleast 2 people come back by for stuff they where debating and when they decided it was already gone.
But... Nat has great angelfish. And her koi angels just spawned. So keep an eye out for the next swap. She will have some beautiful ones available.
Hi I'm Rennen the kid you talked to about the angelfish at the swap meet yesterday and I got the micro worms you gave me home from the swap meet and I'm going to get the stuff to get the culture going today, but I have a question, do you have to use white bread, or can you use whole wheat?
Pleco Jim
Pleco Jim
Hi buddy. You can use whole wheat. However the worms actually take on the color of the bread. My family eats wheat. But I didn't like how the culture looked. Lol. So I buy white bread and cut the crust off so they stay white. But wheat will work.

Did you get the Angelfish?
Hello! I lost your number but thought I would let you know I still have the free stuff, I promised it to you... So i won't give it to anyone else. I just have a very random work schedual and haven't been able to meet up. I can always leave it out in the driveway for you. Just let me know when you can swing by :) I'll just keep it untill you can get it, if your even still interested.
Loren
Loren
If you want to leave it outside that would be fine with me. I could pick it up on my way home tomorrow around 3:30 if that works for you. I would just need your address.
I only have one live plant in there its the sword plant right in the middle. Would like your thoughts on real plant replacements for all that plastic.
Thanks Dale
Cory, After watching your videos I will be throwing my business your way my friend. PetSmart knows me by name and that cant be good lol. I just posted some pictures of my tank in pictures and videos under
Dale's Tank-Thoughts and suggestions welcome
Cory,
Just want to tell you I have seen just about all of your You Tub vids. I wanted to thank you for all the time and effort. Very informative except maybe the up nose shots LOL just kidding. When I can get some time off work I want to come up from Auburn and poke around. My wife has put out the word at the local Pet Smart that Iam cut off. I figure you are far enough away lol.
Dale