Your vehicles

lilfishie

larry.beck said:
lilfishie said:
Yeah, next to the 64-1/2 fastback
I restored one of those when I was a much younger man, what a blast that was. 8)
We had two of them when I was a kid. My mom bought the first one off the showroom floor back in Iowa in '64. My dad sold them both in '79. He still regrets it a bit.

They are a lot easier to work on than this new one.

lilfishie

I had that lincoln ls for 4 years and only lifted the hood once when I first got it. Found the battery in the trunk next to the spare and havent needed look under the hood since so I didnt. I find it easier to pay someone who knows what they are doing to the new cars do it than try to figure out whats going on under the hood my self. Actually those that have the specific tools needed to get to things to work on them. I used to work on all my cars until I got the T-bird in 1986. Actually I have worked on my 96 dodge ram but it is pretty cramped inside that engine compartment too. I rebuilt the top end on my grand torino. Bent a push rod so I replaced them all.

lars on

seattle transhiper said:
zz12.jpg

i really want to play but how do i post my image?

lilfishie

Fyurae said:
lilfishie said:
Yeah, next to the 64-1/2 fastback
Agreed.

Hey fishie, where/when did you get that Harley?
Its originally a 2003, 100th anniversary addition silver and black version with gold emblems. I took the original tins off, bought new tins and had a new paint job done and I put that on. I put the original tins up so it would not get damaged. 20 years from now the 100th anniversary original is going to be worth more I hope. Anyway I bought the bike new up at skagit harley in burlington. I had the new paint work done by Russ at Custom Classic Paint in Ravensdale.

Fyurae

lol thats why I thought it was my brother's bike. I think his was the same bike, but blue/black. He also got it over here at skagit harley.

A

Anonymous

Here is my 96 F350

So far its got a 4" superlift lift kit, Pro Comp MX6 shocks, 35x12.5x17 Cepek FC2 tires on Moto Metal rims, steel braided brake lines, custom step bars & front bumper w/ Warn 8000lb winch, K&N cold air intake, Diamond Eye 5" exaust, Edge Evo programer, Built trans w/billet converter and oversized pan & cooler, as well as Banks boost and exaust temp guages.

I use it to haul my raptor 660 to the Winchester Bay Dunes a few times a year.
Planning to smash the truck around the dunes as well but its not ready yet.

It don't fit in most drive threws so it not an ideal everyday driver.

truck002.jpg
[/img]

TRD_Power

endangered cichlids said:
yes ,ford trucks make america run ... maybe cause they have international motors , lol
and barbie ur car is cute ... id roll with u ,
My brother has a '99, F-350, 6-speed, with the Powerstroke and I love that truck. The old 12v Cummins has the Stroke beat for sure, but it comes with a Dodge, unfortunately ;)

A

Anonymous

i love this truck.

the best thing is blowin black smoke on white imports!

Bassman42

Not yet, just put a new motor (block and heads), tranny, axels, brakes, and the entire car has been re-wired. I spent too much money too fast, I mean i just dropped 5,000 less than a month ago on that and other misc. crap and now I have to save up again. I'm getting the body work and paint done hopefully before the summer and that's where my money is going for now, I have a brand new solex carb on there as of now and that works ok for now. However you can tell that the car wants more juice, but until I can keep my foot out of it I'm stayin with the single small carb, lol. Someday dual webbers.